$99 New Patient Exam (Regularly $329)
- Comprehensive oral exam
- Full mouth x-rays
- Oral cancer screening
- Intraoral photographs
- Consultation with Dr. Albright
Zoom In-Office Tooth Whitening for $399 ( a $799 Value)
- Best Results are achieved after recent teeth cleaning.
- Decay may not be present on teeth to be whitened - Sensitivity and/or pain will result
- Includes take-home whitening touch-up gel and trays.
Invisalign - Free Invisalign Screening and Vivera Retainers for New Patients (a $818 value)
- Free Screening - No patient registration is required for evaluation.
- Insured and Uninsured patients are eligible.
- Patient must not have active, untreated, periodontal disease.
- If a patient wants to move forward with Invisalign treatment a new patient exam will be required.
- The Vivera Retainers will be delivered at the end of treatment.
Free Second Opinion
When faced with making an important decision about your health you should feel confident about the recommended treatment. Getting a second opinion from an independent and experienced dentist can provide you with reassurance that you are getting the proper care. We offer second opinions free of charge!
A brief examination will be necessary. If possible, please provide x-rays. Once you have received your exam and second opinion, we can discuss what your first dentist recommended and compare your treatment options.