An expert in preventive oral health care, Boba plays a major role in promoting, attaining and maintaining the health of the supporting structures for the teeth and, in turn, the overall health of our patients. Gentle cleanings, oral hygiene education and coaching in home care techniques are her specialties.
- Started her career as a dental assistant.
- Strives to make patients as comfortable as possible and develop mutual trust
- Can eat red velvet cake any time of the day
- Is a very picky eater
- Has watched every episode of “Friends”
- Loves every shade of the color blue
Hometown: Zivinice, Tuzla Canton (Bosnia)
First Job I Ever Had: Waitress
What I Like Most About My Job: Being able to help people
Favorite Musician or Band: Hari Mata Hari
Favorite Show to Watch: Friends
Hobbies and Interests: Hiking and Traveling
Favorite Thing to Eat: Pasta
Favorite Sport, Team or Athlete: Novak Djokovic
Fun Fact: I can eat Red Velvet Cake anytime of the day.