Welcome to Sharon L. Albright, D.D.S., Inc
Boost Your Smile Power
Your smile is powerful. It expresses your emotion, enthusiasm and good health. It can impact every area of your life, from your personal relationships to your professional success.
Let us contribute to your success by boosting your smile power. Our dentist, Dr. Sharon Albright, has been preserving and restoring beautiful smiles for patients in Oakland and Berkeley, California, for many years. Now it’s your turn. Visit a dentist known for her gentle touch and modern dental practices. If you’re in the San Francisco East Bay, call (510) 658-1996 or email for an appointment.
News, both true and false, about Coronavirus 19 (COVID-19) has spread as rapidly as the fear, uncertainty and panic surrounding each new case. In the midst of this I want to make sure you have easy access to good information. Read more >
This COVID-19 pandemic WILL end and when it does I want you to emerge from it healthier than you were before. Here’s a series of articles to help you reinforce good oral hygiene habits >
Ready to see the smile doctor?
What patients say...
“…Dr. Albright and her staff are friendly, patient, gentle and all around fantastic!…”
” … a model balance of professional dental care and thoughtful, kind attention at the personal level…”
” …Crystal clear explanations…”
” …thorough and professional…”
” …I would highly recommend them…”
” …I am no longer afraid of dentists!…”
More reviews for Sharon Albright, DDS:
New Patient Forms
New Patients, for your convenience you may print and fill out these forms before your first appointment. (This may take a minute to download, there are five forms in one pdf file that will automatically open.)
Awesome Dental Facts
Interesting Dental Facts
- The Darker Side of Coffee: It Does More than Stain your Teeth NEW
- Six Important Oral Health Concerns for Men NEW
- Should You Get Dental Work while Pregnant? NEW
- What to do for a broken tooth or knocked out tooth NEW
- Dental Myths You Can Ignore
- How to Fight Bad Breath and Halitosis Treatment
- Why you need dental cleaning and dental exams
- Oral cancer screening
- Dental amalgam, mercury vapor release & alternative fillings
- Dental veneers: porcelain veneers and composite resin
- Dental bridges
- Invisalign vs. braces
- Dental implants
- Is Wisdom Tooth Removal Necessary?
- Bleeding gums & gum disease
- Periodontal disease: gingivitis, periodontitis
- Periodontal gum disease treatment
- Bruxism: teeth grinding and jaw clenching
- Canker sores, mouth sores and mouth ulcers
- Learn how we protect you: Infection control in dentistry