Boost Your Smile Power
Your smile is powerful. It expresses your emotion, enthusiasm and good health. It can impact every area of your life, from your personal relationships to your professional success.
Let us contribute to your success by boosting your smile power. Our dentist, Dr. Sharon Albright, has been preserving and restoring beautiful smiles for clients in Oakland and Berkeley, California, for many years. Now it’s your turn. Visit a dentist known for her gentle touch and modern dental practices. If you’re in the San Francisco East Bay, call (510) 658-1996 or email for an appointment.
We maintain smile health
Gentle teeth cleaning
Tooth-colored dental fillings
Oral cancer screening
Aesthetic restorative dentistry specialist
We restore smile power
Straighten your smile with Invisalign
Get a free Invisalign consultation and free teeth whitening with your Invisalign treatment.
More appealing than braces and more comfortable, these custom-fit retainers gradually shift your teeth into place. Get an appointment now >
What patients say…
“…Dr. Albright and her staff are friendly, patient, gentle and all around fantastic!…”
” … a model balance of professional dental care and thoughtful, kind attention at the personal level…”
” …Crystal clear explanations…”
” …thorough and professional…”
” …I would highly recommend them…”
” …I am no longer afraid of dentists!…”
Ready to see the smile doctor?
Make an appointment at our dental office in Oakland / Berkeley
Visit our comfortable office just south of the Berkeley border in North Oakland’s Temescal neighborhood.
New Patient Forms
New Patients, for your convenience you may print and fill out these forms before your first appointment. (This may take a minute to download, there are five forms in one pdf file that will automatically open.) Patient Forms >
Female Dentist Berkeley / Oakland, CA. Also serving Emeryville, Piedmont, the Rockridge and Montclair Districts and the San Francisco East Bay area.
Interesting Dental Facts
- Overcoming your fear of the dentist NEW
- Six Important Oral Health Concerns for Men NEW
- Should You Get Dental Work while Pregnant? NEW
- What to do for a broken tooth or knocked out tooth NEW
- Dental Myths You Can Ignore
- How to Fight Bad Breath and Halitosis Treatment
- Oral Hygiene: How to take care of your teeth
- Why you need dental cleaning and dental exams
- Professional dental hygienist teeth cleaning
- Detecting tooth decay
- Oral cancer screening
- Dental fillings
- Dental amalgam, mercury vapor release & alternative fillings
- Tooth colored fillings (white fillings)
- Cosmetic dentistry and smile makeovers
- Tooth whitening / bleaching
- Dental veneers: porcelain veneers and composite resin
- Dental crowns / Porcelain crowns
- Dental bridges
- Invisalign vs. braces
- Dental implants
- Is Wisdom Tooth Removal Necessary?
- Bleeding gums & gum disease
- Periodontal disease: gingivitis, periodontitis
- Periodontal gum disease treatment
- Bruxism: teeth grinding and jaw clenching
- Canker sores, mouth sores and mouth ulcers
- Learn how we protect you: Infection control in dentistry